Training available at CERN
There are many courses available on the CERN Learning Hub; here is a (non-exhaustive) selection of some of the courses available relating to diversity and inclusion.
- Active Bystander
- The Active Bystander programme aims to empower staff to challenge poor behaviours, and bring about cultural change through the reinforcement of messages defining the boundaries of unacceptable behaviour.
- Communication: Science or Art? + Effective cross-culture communication
- Gain an understanding of culture and its impact on communication in a diverse workplace, and explore own self-limiting beliefs, the link to culture and tools to overcome them.
- iFIND... a solution to my conflict
- For anyone who wishes to solve conflict based on the principles of non-violent communication.
- Diversité dans le langage: s'exprimer de façon inclusive du point de vue du genre
- Taking the Lead - Creating a culture of respect
- Explore the nature of harassment and other forms of unacceptable behaviour and how it manifests at CERN; identify enabling factors of harassment and consider practical advice and leadership interventions.
- Selecting the Right person for CERN
- Recommended for anyone involved in the recruitment and selection of staff, fellows or students.
- Understand unconscious bias and how to reduce it during the selection process